dracoforums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A idea I had!

2 posters

Go down

So what do you think

A idea I had! I_vote_lcap33%A idea I had! I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
A idea I had! I_vote_lcap0%A idea I had! I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
A idea I had! I_vote_lcap0%A idea I had! I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

A idea I had! Empty A idea I had!

Post by Danny von Austria Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:29 pm

It's the 1700s and the colonies are being burn in the fires of war & one man could change the fate of the war. Living a normal life until the war broke out and he joined like most colonist to fight the British for freedom from the union jack. When in combat he was shot and left for dead by his routing comrades till he see a light that tells him the truth of many dimensions that seem to become the same path of the colones being part of the british empire. A voice then tells him he can change the outcome due that his mind is open and he can jump form each dimension to make all of them become one due to it is the age of the final split. In the next ten years the dimensions will become one and be permeant and completely unchangeable so.... With this information he wakes up and washington and his forces start to get in there boats to runaway from valley forge. The man brushes h self of picks up his musket and begins to fight the british by jumping dimensions. While doing so he meets a brit that seems to do the same who's skills match to his....... This is where we would continue.

Main NPCs
Washington: The gen. Of the continual army who lead the americans to glory(or did he?) He works with are Player that will be fighting for freedom.
King George VIII: King of the british empire with a Iron fist non the less. Trying to protect the colonies he sent his secret knight which is the player that will fight for the brits that can dimension jump.
Joan: Mother of the main player for the US. She always cared for her son and protected him through anything. Ever since her husband died in the French and Indian war. With his sword jabbed into a British officer and a French flag in the other hand. She never told her son of her fathers fate and just said he moved to france.
Officer Linson: The one who trained our main british player. Spending every day with the boy for the past 23 years. Becoming the boys father since the kid was born in a prison for rebels and showed power know one ever seen was grated for life. Since then Lison was his care taker and his mentor.
Officer kimball: The leader of the US players regiment who will die to save one of his mens life whenever he has the chance. He perticulary likes the look of our main US player.

Primary locations
Vally Forge: The place of the first battle where both sides have dimension walker.
1st dimension: The dimension where we start.
2-15 dimensions: walkable dimensions that the players could go to.
Dimension 1160: a place a when no life can stay for long but it seems to be the location the guiding voice comes from.

That is the most I can think of. What does everyone think?
Danny von Austria
Danny von Austria
Members

Back to top Go down

A idea I had! Empty Re: A idea I had!

Post by JuliusViRoma Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:38 pm

It seems like a decent idea but is this meant to be a fan-fiction or an rp? fan fiction are stories based off of an rp or other popular universe that is written by an author. for example. I would make a code grass fan-fiction in which the story continue (no spoilers for those who haven't finished the series please) but its a fan made story. if you was this to be an rp please take it to the appropriate thread
JuliusViRoma
JuliusViRoma
Admin

https://dracoforums.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum